• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TRYGSTAD MOTORSPORTS RMSHA SPONSORED RACERS

dave@trygstadmotorsports

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2012
www.trygstad-motorsports.com
TRYGSTAD MOTORSPORTS RMSHA SPONSORED RACERS.

Looking forward to another great season for our sponsored racers in the top hillclimb circuit on the planet.
We will have over 15 racers on 872 Etecs -R versions racking up more top finishes in this highly competitive
sport in the western states.

By sponsoring this talented group of racers it gives us a chance to showcase and also apply many new products
and updates that get applied to the consumer builds when tested.

Many of these racers will be on 2015 872 Etecs running in the improved stock classes from semi-pro to the
top pro classes, With this combination they have the vehicle to win on Sunday and also use it as there daily
practice-mountain sled as reliable as a stock one with performance off the map!

TMS has been involved with SKI DOO-RMSHA and has had the pleasure of working with some of the top name
riders in the world for over 10 years and with the help of a talented group of racers posted over 300 top
1-3 place finishes that continues today in this highly competitive sport!

Get well Jason!

Dave Trygstad
Trygstad Motorsports
507-281-3545
http://trygstad-motorsports.com
YOUR LEADER IN ROTAX PERFORMANCE AND DEVELOPMENT!

photo (35).JPG photo (34).JPG

W
Oct 30, 2014
Dave, over the years your products have allowed us to take what we love racing and free ride to the next level. Thank you for building reliable products my brother and I rely on.

Williams Bros

109RMSHA

Nov 9, 2011
I've been running the products for many years and most all my success has been on Daves products . This season is going to be no different other than my recovery of a broken leg this fall . The leaval of support and knowledg is outstanding. Thanks Dave for making such great products to make my skidoos rip.

Premium Features