• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

IQ rating?

U

Ultralord

Nov 26, 2007
Auburn WA
It would depend on how many jeep comercials this guy saw I would say he is prob A 3 on the scale got to give him some credit he did manage to drive the thing to that point

It must be a (Jeep Thing:eek:)

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Just because it doesn't say "wheeled vehicles prohibited"...doesn't mean you should keep driving....this shot was about half way up the gold creek entry sunday....

sweet, Saw that guy heading up sat night.. glad they had to walk out..

F

freak58trio

Nov 26, 2007
Sumner,Washington
A lot of vehicles doing this out of the Reload in Easton this year, really pisses me off. I remember a few years ago someone in a Geo tracker did this up at Greenwater and the groomer pushed snow all around the vehicle when we came down they were trying to dig it out.

C

chief 8101

Nov 26, 2007
Monroe WA
Technically since the forest service has now opened the roads to wheeled vehicles, wheeled vehicles are the ones legal on the roads....snowmobiles are not. I know, it makes no sense, especially since this is the real first decent snow of the year, but that is the Federal Gov't for you.

Y
Nov 26, 2007
north bend, wa
Technically since the forest service has now opened the roads to wheeled vehicles, wheeled vehicles are the ones legal on the roads....snowmobiles are not. I know, it makes no sense, especially since this is the real first decent snow of the year, but that is the Federal Gov't for you.

It's the common sense that astounds me...both with these drivers as well as all levels of gov't!! It's like a black hole with the lack of it......like building a fire station on a closed in the winter road with expectations that it will be operational all year.....sorry chief, couldn't resist...:face-icon-small-win:face-icon-small-con

Last edited:
Premium Features