• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim boots in Canada

Rotax_Kid

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Regina, SK
We're in Saskatchewan and can ship anywhere in Canada
We have a large inventory, if we don't have it, we'll get it!!

PM me
- or give us a call -
Geoff - 306.949.8181
Al - 306.563.5601

Thanks Snowest!!!

Last edited:
R
May 3, 2008
boots

what sthe cost of the boots.. size 10 i also live in regina and have been looking for a pair for a long time... do u sell all sorts of klim stuff?

B

big_red1a

Oct 23, 2008
I live in moose jaw sk and i am interested in klim gear what store are you affiliated with?

D

DLUX

Nov 26, 2007
Grande Prairie
i dunno about you guy's but i am very dissapointed in my Klim boots they fit like crap...thats the one thing about ordering, you dont get to try them on first

Rotax_Kid

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Regina, SK
You go with the Radiums? Smaller than normal shoe or bigger?

Seem to find the Radiums fit a size small. I'm not sure yet if it has to do with the way the liner is constructed or it's just perception because of how much support this boot has, but I generally reccommend going up a size with these.
Consensus on the Adrenalines seems to be they fit pretty true to a street shoe size. If you are in the large range of a size, we reccommend going up a size as no half sizes. So far that reccomendation has worked for us.
Either way, if I send you a pair of boots (or anything else for that matter) and it doesn't fit the way you want it to, send it back to me and we'll hook you up with something that does fit. I've shopped over the net as much as anyone, sometimes it's difficult to guess, hence the reason we take anything that's unused back.

Premium Features