• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pants for a shorty!

S
Sep 27, 2013
I need help in trying to find a ladies bib. I'm used to wearing a regular snow pant but find a bib warmer and comfier.
Catch is, I'm only 5'2" and have slightly bigger hips ;) and all the ones I'm looking at seem long. Anyone have any ideas??
Thanks!

M

Momma

Jun 20, 2009
In the heart of the Kootenays BC
I need help in trying to find a ladies bib. I'm used to wearing a regular snow pant but find a bib warmer and comfier.
Catch is, I'm only 5'2" and have slightly bigger hips ;) and all the ones I'm looking at seem long. Anyone have any ideas??
Thanks!

Did you try the Motorfist Empress? It is a warm bib, and I think the size sm will fit you. I'll see if I can find a pic.
For riding I prefer uninsulated. If you're on the cold side, you'll like these. super warm, comfy, drop seat, outside zipper goes all the way up.
016.jpg

W

Wowmom

Feb 10, 2013
Texas
Shorty's Rule!

I am also on the 5 foot just a bit more side, I have fought snow pants that are a mile to long for YEARS...... Last year I stumbled on to Klim's Allure Bib. They come in SHORT! Woooooo Hoooooo. They cost a pretty penny, but are the best thing I have every owned.

You won't regret the investment, it is so much easier to ride when the crotch isn't hanging to your knees and the legs bunched up to your waist, you actually feel 'normal' :face-icon-small-hap

L

live2ride

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
I am also on the 5 foot just a bit more side, I have fought snow pants that are a mile to long for YEARS...... Last year I stumbled on to Klim's Allure Bib. They come in SHORT! Woooooo Hoooooo. They cost a pretty penny, but are the best thing I have every owned.

You won't regret the investment, it is so much easier to ride when the crotch isn't hanging to your knees and the legs bunched up to your waist, you actually feel 'normal' :face-icon-small-hap

Klim has really stepped up there ladies gear for sure!!

S
Sep 27, 2013
Thanks.... I really like the motorfist empress. I tried a sz. Med last year and they felt snug in the hips but good everywhere else, I was also wearing jeans at the time! Like I said, it's just hard to find a shorter length!!

Premium Features