• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

need your advice ladies

M

m8braaaap

Banned
Dec 3, 2012
mancos colorado
is it a bad thing if i try to date my best friends ex? ive talked to him about it and hes fine with it.she on the other hand has some reserves.i think shes into me but just wanted some sledder girls opinions.

Last edited:
F

freeflorider

Mar 29, 2010
In the koots...bc
Lmao

is it a bad thing if i try to date my best friends ex? ive talked to him about it and hes fine with it.she on the other hand has some reserves.i think shes into me but just wanted some sledder girls opinions.

I'm laughing my a*# off over this post. Not a regular reader in the powder room but I seen your other post a few lines down on this forum and the responces from the guys...Gotta say your in for some of the best advice coming from both sides...to funny how opinions very between.
Have to say reading from the guys post is it any wonder were always in trouble with the lady's lol.
Swing batter,batta batta,batta

Last edited:
H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
I'm laughing my a*# off over this post. Not a regular reader in the powder room but I seen your other post a few lines down on this forum and the responces from the guys...Gotta say your in for some of the best advice coming from both sides...to funny how opinions very between.
Have to say reading from the guys post is it any wonder were always in trouble with the lady's lol.
Swing batter,batta batta,batta

hahaha...I was thinking same thing. I dropped into the powder room to see if he may of posted here and "walllahh". I will be checking back to just read the responses. It will be amazing to see the different sides of it. BTW, ladies you can get the insight to a mans pov over in FP if you want a good chuckle.:face-icon-small-hap

I

IdahoMike

Feb 3, 2006
Hailey, Idaho

Your best friends ex what? :face-icon-small-con

Girlfriend? Yes :D

Wife? No :lol:

F

freeflorider

Mar 29, 2010
In the koots...bc
Going back for some better advice.

So lame and boring over here, you should see what's going on over at woman questions...aka a man perspective on this post a few down from the powder room in fouled plug. It's some great entertainment for sure.

Last edited:
T

T.O.T.

Dec 26, 2012
No No No :face-icon-small-sad

Don't do it. So many reasons with the main one being that it's your best friend's ex.... Guys aren't supposed to cross swords!

How long has she been the ex???

Premium Features