• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Divas Snow Gear? Any one try this?

A
Jan 17, 2013
Brady MT
Hey Ladies just wondering if anyone has tried Divas Snow Gear and what the results are- fit, warmth, dryness.
I also am wondering if anyone can tell me how Motorgear fits compared to Klim. I am in the larger sizes and inseam and sleeve length are a biggie for me- never long enough.....

Thanks in advance!

L

live2ride

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
From what I have seen the sled divas gear is all insulated which makes it difficult for some of us mountain riders to wear and layer our clothing. That is something to consider. I can't answer on the lengths as I am not a tall gal. Lol

M

Momma

Jun 20, 2009
In the heart of the Kootenays BC
Hey Ladies just wondering if anyone has tried Divas Snow Gear and what the results are- fit, warmth, dryness.
I also am wondering if anyone can tell me how Motorgear fits compared to Klim. I am in the larger sizes and inseam and sleeve length are a biggie for me- never long enough.....

Thanks in advance!

I think it's all insulated from the Divas. I had looked at carrying it at the store, but being insulated does not work for us girl mountain riders.

If you're wondering about Motorfist in comparison to Klim fitting, what I enjoy about Motorfist is not only the length of the arms and legs.. (I have long arms like a monkey) it's the way that it is sewn. When you move your arms you don't loose that arm length.. we're active riders, we need gear that works with us and not against us.. Super super stoked about the 2013 Motorfist line up. I'll post pics soon!! You'll love it! Super waterproof, yet breathable, and looks so saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Premium Features