• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

13 first ride!

06redrevx

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2008
Just got back from the first break in ride.Happy to say everything performed flawlessly! A little belt whine and residue but felt very crisp. Hard to compare to my 12 Pro because of snow conditions as I just stayed on the road. we had about 12 to 16 inches, sled stayed 125-129 all day.Sled is a 13 155 pro and the ride was out of Helena, Mt.
Thought people might want to hear some good news with all the negativity on here lately!:face-icon-small-hap

G

Going West

Nov 30, 2007
Canada
Sounds good, everyone needs to post up their successful first rides so people will get a little better representation of reality.

Last edited:

AaronBND

Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2005
Cascade Mnts, OR.
Sounds good, everyone needs to post up their successful first rides so people will get a little better representation of reality.

That's just silly! I certainly would not expect anything less for not only one ride, but for a long time after just spending $12,000 on something.............

Aaron

E

ESCAPE TIME

Dec 8, 2003
Lethbridge, AB
Can anyone chime in on what aguy can expext for mileage out of a tank of fuel,picked up a pro this year and I'm wondering what to expect?

06redrevx

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2008
Mileage will vary so much depending on conditions. 56 road miles today and less than half tank. My 12 always got great mileage. I carry extra gas and have never needed it

bobgrmkpro

Premium Member
Feb 11, 2008
Bismarck, ND
www.wfadvisors.com
I just got to ride my 2013 163 today for 60 miles. It is GREAT. After getting some miles on the sleds my buddies wanted to race. I had 62 gr. wts for high altitude in the clutch and we were roding in ND at under 2000 ft so I was way under weighted(should have been 68 gr) in the clutch. I was racing against a 2012 Pro 163 and a 2013 AC 163 brand new (both with heavy clutch wts.) Anyway, the results were close but my 2013 beat the 2012 Pro and beat the AC out of the hole but not quit on top end. In every respect my 2013 was doing terrific and it was still in the Ethanol setting. Next time it will be running in Premimum mode and heavy clutch wts.

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
what do you mean! No blowen blets, busted drive shafts, ripped tracks, off set bend handle bars, mis alinement of ski's, or cold fingures holy cow.

Im wineing, cuase my new pro is not done yet. Just waiting.

thanks for the good update on the 13.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Can anyone chime in on what aguy can expext for mileage out of a tank of fuel,picked up a pro this year and I'm wondering what to expect?
Now there's a loaded question. Just ride with a friend that rides a Cat. He/she will run out first. And you can come back the next day to bring them some gas. :face-icon-small-ton:face-icon-small-ton:face-icon-small-ton
Just having fun everyone!!:bounce:

Premium Features