• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Don't get caught in the wilderness even if your lost.

Thank you for posting that video. This is definitely a case for knowing, with certainty, where you are while on a snowmobile. Since Wilderness boundaries are often not marked, or best case scenario marked with small signs that can easily disappear under snow pack, we highly recommend using reliable, recent maps and a GPS if there is any question at all as to your location relative to that boundary.

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
This is just the begining, this willl get worse, and may never get better. If WE THE PEOPLE don't get control of the government. I don't know that we can, it may be to late. I'll keep fighting!!!

2XM3

Premium Member
Oct 6, 2008
Bitteroot valley,MT
Typical "i'm from the goverment and heren to help" NEVER trust any federal official...period... Mistake was not keeping mouth shut and just go get ur sled.

Creek Chub

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2007
Blackduck, Minnesota
Forest Service is Wrong!

I see it more frequently and it is just wrong. "You have to proove your innocence." That is bull. Far to many people have forgotten in criminal proceedings it is the "States" or "Governments" burden of proof beyond a resonable dought a persons guilt. The accused is inocent untill prooven guilty.

:boxing:

Premium Features