• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Copper exhaust donuts

scmurs

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
These will fit nytro or apex, not sure about a phazer as I have never had one apart. Can anyone chime in on that??

Part number is different on a Phazer. I'll order up a new Phazer donut and compare dimensions after I receive my copper ones from you.

Thanks again,
Scott

Thistledoo

Lifetime Membership
they fit the phazer have sold a few sets and nobody said they dont fit:face-icon-small-hap

actually if I recall the nytro and phazer are the same part number and apex is different number but they all fit each other.....so you phazer guys order up:face-icon-small-hap

Thistledoo

Lifetime Membership
Got more ready to go....even if you think your OEM ones are good...I beg to differ LOL we check ours often and the OEM ones just dont last. So if your going to be pulling it apart this summer install these and be done with it.:face-icon-small-win

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
Just pulled a buddies nytro apart and all the clamps were loose and the donuts shrunk....they just dont last.

Shipping daily pm me for details thanks Brendon

I am changing my donuts too Thistledoo's copper donuts,my sled was put together with new OEM over the summer.....over this winter I have put on around 900 miles...here is what my OEM donuts look like compared to the Copper ones.:face-icon-small-hap

copper donuts 002.jpg copper donuts 006.jpg

C

Cpt.Ron

Oct 7, 2008
Revelstoke
www.powerhousecustoms.ca
Great donuts...

Just aheads up to anyone with leaking exhaust donuts, ..Brendon got Laird (aka Triple Black), onto these copper units before Christmas, he has had no issues with flange leaks ever since. A great product for sure.

Thanks Brendon

Premium Features