• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Whatever

S
Nov 24, 2001
Lewiston, ID
I had a good long farewell speach but was unable to post it. (maybe because i am now only a basic member after 9 years). Well, i;m not going to rewrite the whole thing so i will just say, for the most part i am out. I may stop by from time to time but unlike days of old on this site i can't see a reason to keep checking post. It seems anymore the same threads stay up with little activity. Peace out to all of you that gave me info and laughs in the past.

REST IN PEACE ANIMAL. you where one of the good old boys that was always fun to hear from.

SBC

S
Nov 24, 2001
Lewiston, ID
Aint this some crud! this thread was moved from fouled plug. this is not a thread on suggestions or feedback. I get it, put a thread in a dark corner that no one ever goes to and then be asured that this thread will not see the light of day! this is the stuff i'm talking about! This right here is why i'm not sad to NOT be part of the NEW Snowest. I am just happy that i had a chance to part of the OLD snowest.

Premium Features