• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

time for road trip to calif

B

blk9038

Aug 8, 2011
puyallup/edgewood
Might as well forget Washington with only 1 in there 3in. once and awhile while calif is suppose to have 10 ft dumped in mountains in a few days, only problem will be when it all melts off in 2 days.

White Rad

Premium Member
Nov 16, 2009
WA to B.C.
I’m headed down there either Tuesday or Wednesday. I was going to fly into Reno and just molest my buddies spare sleds but if you seriously wanted to go perhaps we could carpool. Shoot me a pm

B

blk9038

Aug 8, 2011
puyallup/edgewood
I’m headed down there either Tuesday or Wednesday. I was going to fly into Reno and just molest my buddies spare sleds but if you seriously wanted to go perhaps we could carpool. Shoot me a pm

sorry but was just looking at the 10 ft they are suppose to get in mts, however it finally is hitting here at home also. think I will be riding tues morning here as long as it continues snowing here.
so maybe Washington guys/gals can start posting again now.

Z
Apr 21, 2010
A good idea we are getting some serious accumulations !
Light snow with inches falling on Reno valley and feet up high, and feet more north. Bring couple goggles to change out for light or snow build up, could be overcast for a few hours then sun to light sun, back to overcast.

Premium Features