• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Factory Viper suspesion or aftermarket

fc8464

Lifetime Membership
Nov 18, 2010
Fairbanks, Alaska 99725
Was curious what every one things abought the factory suspension. Reason I ask is I was thinking of modding it rather then going to aftermarket. Ilove the K-mod on my Summit but it aint cheap. I can mod the factory one in stages ( KISS coupler, Promotion, and mabe down the road a set of Raptors or even Elkas ).Dont do any radical jumps mainly boondocking and climbing, lot of rough trails also. Thanks Fred

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
Was curious what every one things abought the factory suspension. Reason I ask is I was thinking of modding it rather then going to aftermarket. Ilove the K-mod on my Summit but it aint cheap. I can mod the factory one in stages ( KISS coupler, Promotion, and mabe down the road a set of Raptors or even Elkas ).Dont do any radical jumps mainly boondocking and climbing, lot of rough trails also. Thanks Fred

Put a 160 pound spring in your skid front shock...HUGE improvement.

CHAZWILDMAN

Premium Member
Jan 5, 2011
I have had K-Mod skid on mine from day one with raptors all the way around and love it!!! I rode my friends with his stock shocks and couldn't wait to get back on my sled!!!! just my opinion

Premium Features