• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTH Christopher?

M

Mountain_Man

Apr 17, 2014
Western Montana
I notice there are 2 different url's on the site:

1) snowest.com
2)snowestonline.com

I noticed the problem when I went from the first to the second, had to log back in. May not be the problem depending on how things are setup, but thought I would point that out.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I notice there are 2 different url's on the site:

1) snowest.com
2)snowestonline.com

I noticed the problem when I went from the first to the second, had to log back in. May not be the problem depending on how things are setup, but thought I would point that out.
I am sure that is part of the issue

turbo800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Northern,UT
No problems here, using Chrome on all computers.

My Droid using Tapatalk, if I hit browse all Yami, it tries to open it with my web browser. If I hit just 4 stroke, it will go straight to the category.

R

Ridgeback71

Nov 18, 2013
Liberty Lake WA
Yamaonly

Still having issues here. Browse all Yamaha only option that allows normal viewing. All else says I'm a nobody and they want more $ to view. Not even sure I remember my password cause paid for 3 years. Mostly just an irritant, but I've found I've just left the site a half dozen times over the last few weeks. Probably the opposite goal of what you want from your clients/customers. Let us know when you get it fixed. Glad you had a good ride today, I was working. At least I know there is snow in IP.

M
Jan 14, 2004
I followed this issue a bit but it wasn't affecting me so I didn't think about it but it has started happening each time I browse all Yamaha.

M5

Premium Features