• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Let is snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
I must be a little more antsy than usual or I am just loving it more and more each year!

I started riding Valentines day weekend 2011. I was looking to buy used sleds on the way home from my rental trip :face-icon-small-ton I was hooked! I just happened to fall in love with the sport on one of the best snow years we have had of late. This will be my 4th season of riding and my second year on my 2013 RMK Pro 800 155.

I think I am yearning winter so much this year because I get fully released on December 15th from my ACL graft surgery. I wrecked my dirt bike on Memorial day, severed my ACL, 2nd degree tear in my MCL and tore my meniscus, had surgery on June 14th and now longing for my 2 stroke rush!

I have just begun hiking again and am loving every minute of it!

Are you ladies excited to ride? What are you going to ride this year? And what do you want to achieve this riding season???

My goals are downhill carving and right side "controlled" side hilling :face-icon-small-hap

T

T.O.T.

Dec 26, 2012
Nope! Totally Antsy pantsy here! Been tossing mod or new sled ideas around in my head for months! The only thing I am sure of for the season is that I will be better at my sidehilling and I am going to learn to do a re-entry!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
New Forecast for SNOW

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zbHW1T7boSc?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>

B
Apr 22, 2013
I must be a little more antsy than usual or I am just loving it more and more each year!

I started riding Valentines day weekend 2011. I was looking to buy used sleds on the way home from my rental trip :face-icon-small-ton I was hooked! I just happened to fall in love with the sport on one of the best snow years we have had of late. This will be my 4th season of riding and my second year on my 2013 RMK Pro 800 155.

I think I am yearning winter so much this year because I get fully released on December 15th from my ACL graft surgery. I wrecked my dirt bike on Memorial day, severed my ACL, 2nd degree tear in my MCL and tore my meniscus, had surgery on June 14th and now longing for my 2 stroke rush!

I have just begun hiking again and am loving every minute of it!

Are you ladies excited to ride? What are you going to ride this year? And what do you want to achieve this riding season???

My goals are downhill carving and right side "controlled" side hilling :face-icon-small-hap
Oh wow Missy... we have something in common! I was in a really bad quad accident Memorial Weekend! Severly broke my tibia in two spots, and my fibula. I now am the proud owner of an IM Nail, and 4 screws... oh yeah, and some really nasty scares! I'm still on crutches, and will be for a while! Tired of everything, but I'm hoping I can do some basic - groomed trail riding this coming season? I really wanted to do some boondocking, but I don't want to make things anymore worse then what they are! Happy Healing!

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
Oh wow Missy... we have something in common! I was in a really bad quad accident Memorial Weekend! Severly broke my tibia in two spots, and my fibula. I now am the proud owner of an IM Nail, and 4 screws... oh yeah, and some really nasty scares! I'm still on crutches, and will be for a while! Tired of everything, but I'm hoping I can do some basic - groomed trail riding this coming season? I really wanted to do some boondocking, but I don't want to make things anymore worse then what they are! Happy Healing!

Oh wow! Luckily I am hiking and mountain biking on paved trails now! Get better soon and then let's boondock! :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Premium Features