• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05 stage 2 supercharged rx1 stalling

V
Nov 27, 2007
I just bought a used rx1 it runs sweet the only problem I have is when I run full throttle and then let off it will stall unless I hold the throttle on a bit any ideas.

T

TTE

Nov 26, 2007
Norway
Is the fuel pressure signal taken before or after the carbs? Teeing all four carb boots toghether and taking the fuel pressure signal from all four carb boots will help alot on stalling issues. You need a bov with a soft spring that reacts with low vacum to open. The vortech bypass race valve, tial q with hot pink spring, bosch bypas valve etc are good choices for the rx-1 engine.

Last edited:
B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
Are fuel pressure signal taken before or after the carbs? Teeing all four carb boots toghether and taking the fuel pressure signal from all four carb boots will help alot on stalling issues. You need a bov with a soft spring that reacts with low vacum to open. The vortech bypass race valve, tial q with hot pink spring, bosch bypas valve etc are good choices for the rx-1 engine.

yes this is #1 & running 2 bov one in charge tube one in the intercooler will almost get ride of it. after riding it for awhile you will get used too not totally letting go of the throttle

Premium Features