• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

sled scam

R
Jan 21, 2008
Lewistown
There is a 2005 Skidoo Summit Rev with lots of extras repeatedly listed on craigslist for $2800. This is a total scam I recently bought this sled, it was never shipped and my money is gone. Be aware this person has another sled listed on buysell.com with the same price similar sled and same email.

pauly-doo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
SILVER STAR,MT
scamer

i e-mailed the scamer a few times,he sounded kind of fishy would never give his ph -#...sounded too good to be true.sorry for your loss,hope they catch the thief..

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
i seen a sled like that on oregons craiglist.what a piece of crap,ripoff,scumbag..

S
Nov 28, 2007
i seen a sled like that on oregons craiglist.what a piece of crap,ripoff,scumbag..

was your first hint when the guy said "Im from London but the sled is in California and I will ship it to you anywhere..I will pay the shipping ...just send me some money first?

R
Jan 21, 2008
Lewistown
was your first hint when the guy said "Im from London but the sled is in California and I will ship it to you anywhere..I will pay the shipping ...just send me some money first?

no from British Columbia, recently moved their, sled was his son's who was killed in Iraq know reason to keep it anymore, I set up a 3rd party ebay account which was fake also and the sled will be shipped to you in 4 to 6 days

Premium Features