• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

03 RX1 MPI SUPERCHARGER

W

wpnyturbo

Oct 15, 2009
would anyone happen to have a good setup for this sled running 3-6 thousand feet my buddy has been working on this thing for the last 3 seasons and has taken it to a shop and no one is able to make it work right he has 135 main jets in and falls on face at 9000 rpms put 150s in thinking it needed more fuel and it falls on its face at even lower rpm any help would be greatly appreciated before we sacrifice this sled to the snow gods.

W

wpnyturbo

Oct 15, 2009
it does have a wideband i dont think it is working right he just put a new probe on to were going to try and drop down to 130s see if that helps.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
also, what will happen is, if its so rich it starts missfiring, it reads leaner.. i had mine only revving to 8k when i started, but the afr reading was high 12's... so i thought it was good, kept dropping jetting and it got better and better, but the afr kept going down as it was then burning all the fuel..

if 135's are so fat it wont even rev out, then try at least 125's the 130's arent gonna get you there.

Premium Features