• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 fx nytro mtx mcx turbo HELP! No boost

M
Dec 5, 2007
Cant get more than 2.5 PSI boost????? At Bear Lodge in the Bighorns. 8-10 Thous. W/warm temps. 30+ F temps at least. Inquiring for a gent from Wiscony. I know nothing else. Throw me a bone on setup please!!!!

Tuesday

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Lacombe, Alberta
Sounds like the charge tube is leaking. Mine came off once where it connects from the turbo to the charge tube. But like TD said need a lot more info.

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
It always had a couple of "misfires" when taking off and would start to studder after 20 seconds of hard pull. We checked all the tubing. He had the kit put in and it ran fine at 1000'. We wound the secondary spring up another hole trying to get a few more R's out of it but it was only turning 7800. 3 1/2 lbs. of boost was all we could get. We tried turning the boost dial up and down and it did not change anything. I'll tell him to drop the track and look at his pipes. He is trying to find a shop that has experience with these and still has some snow around to test it in.

My kit did the same last weekend, i adjusted boost control nothing changed ,checked all connections everything was fine. find out my intercooler cracked along a factory weld. Might not be your problem but its worth checking

RX-1MT

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Butte Montana
My kit did the same last weekend, i adjusted boost control nothing changed ,checked all connections everything was fine. find out my intercooler cracked along a factory weld. Might not be your problem but its worth checking

Did Dave warranty a new cooler for you Jonesy?

Premium Features