• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 Trails West RPM Burandt 28' Snowmobile Trailer---SOLD!!!

Hike&Hunt

Premium Member
Mar 23, 2016
Windsor, CO
Like New! 2017 Trails West 28' Enclosed Trailer, bumper pull with the Chris Burandt package. This is the best trailer money can buy! It has a rear ramp and front ramp plus a man door on the drivers side. It also has two fuel doors for your toys and an electric jack.

The Burandt package includes a 40,000 btu furnace with ducted heat to the boot/glove drying rack, a heated floor to melt the snow on your sled, bench seating, ski tracks, aluminum storage lockers with a heated helmet locker, stereo with speakers through trailer, shelves and hooks for gear. Also includes two propane tanks and two 12v batteries with a converter to charge them by plugging the trailer in.

I used this rig for three days in Wolf Creek last season and each morning my sled and gear were completely dry while other guys had to chisel theirs off the deck of their trailer.

The trailer also has upgraded the car hauling option, this includes upgraded 5,200# axles and support jacks on the back. It was also upgraded with fuel cell option ($2,400), this includes a 30 gallon gas tank and 12v pump, very nice feature if you run only non-ethanol and its not close to you.

$21,000 in cash, price is firm and not interested in trades. This trailer has approximately 2,000 miles of use. Mileage and use will increase once the hills have enough snow to ride.

https://fortcollins.craigslist.org/tro/d/2017-trails-west-rpm-burandt/6446202187.html

Also selling my sled - 2017 Ski Doo G4 165" X model I won't release the trailer until the sled has sold.

Last edited:
Premium Features