• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 prolites.

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
All le so they will be black canvas.
Custom wrap from rehab wraps.
3 in track
New bdx front end to enhance the new 2016 front end.
Evos all the way around
Trail tanks and wrp seat
mmsports bumper
Prolite running boards
big bore motor? Not sure yet or
boondocker turbo kit not sure of price yet On turbo
Bdx hood with led light
tether
knee pads
light weight skid.

Last edited:

ranger12

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2012
Dickinson ND
"All le so they will be black canvas."
This means we won't be able to get one in green?
"big bore motor? Not sure yet"
Does Bikeman have a new motor or is BDX going with somebody else or are they going to offer the 900 again?

No belt drive for $19500?
Any incentive for snow checking?

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
Whatever they do in the motor department, I hope it runs as well as the past sleds without having to mess with tuning much. That's one of the things I really like about my current one.

ranger12

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2012
Dickinson ND
If that is the case I want a green one for now. I hope if they are switching motors they will run as good as the past motors that have been in the Prolites. Let us know what BDX decides on the motor and how much more the turbo will cost.

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Will they do a supercharger? Is the Prolites plastic or boards narrowed up at all?

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
If you go thru Kevin you will get his bumper. If you go to BDX you will get a copy that breaks the first time you lift the sled with it. I know because they sent me a warranty one and its now sitting along side of the original one at my cousins welding shop. Whoever is operating the break for the folds at the Chinese sweat shop is pinching them almost all the way thru, thus when you lift up they go snap. Hopefully they have depleted the pile of them there and got Kevin to send them some quality bumpers.

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
Noticed that bumper is no longer offered in the 2016 AC accessories catalog.

Mine came from Kevin, held out for the US made one and it's held up great. Took a nasty early season hit, good scrap on the bottom and bent a bit at the upper mounting tab but did not break.

Last edited:
C

coolx2

Nov 29, 2007
Is it better to go through Kevin or Bdx? I know I'm going to get one just not sure of the route to go.Thanks

J

JasonAK

Dec 5, 2007
Is it better to go through Kevin or Bdx? I know I'm going to get one just not sure of the route to go.Thanks

Kevin. He answers the phone, messages, even on the weekend when he can. Works hard to get you what you need when you need it.

ranger12

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2012
Dickinson ND
I think its definitely better to go through Kevin. He goes through the entire sled to make sure everything is right before you pick it up. On the prolites that I have got from him we have taken every one of them out for a ride before I wrote him a check, to make sure everything was running right. He has some of the best riding I have experienced 20 minutes from his shop. He knows the sleds better than BDX does. If you want anything else done to your sled he can install it.

C

coolx2

Nov 29, 2007
Nh not really, but I drive the 40 plus hours out west to ride and want the best sled I can get.

E
Nov 28, 2007
WESTERN SLOPE
Any new info on the Prolites?
Almost like BDX is behind the 8 ball. Probably lost some sales to the manufacturers snow checks, because people couldnt wait for them to get with the program.

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
Still no word

Motor?
And price

Speculation
21k?
new 925 motor?
last word I had.

I snow checked 6 stock le for customers and will be putting 940BMP great motor and with the new updates to the 16 should be a great sled .
Those 6 wanted prolites.

3 in power claw
light weight hood
and full 940BMP kit.

Last edited:

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Anyone with any updates on the pro lites? Nothing on their website. I talked to them 3 weeks ago and they said they'd be released soon with a factory turbo 800. Makes wonder if they aren't going to have a 2016 model.

Premium Features