• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For sale full lotus single deck, looking for a long box marathon deck

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
i have a full lotus single sled deck for sale, with a upgraded heavy duty steel hitch support (factory hitch support is super flimsy aluminum), has super glides on it, and the support is now bolted together instead of hitch pins create a very solid setup. looking to get 1400 obo, used 2 seasons. i will get pics soon ramp is at the farm in sask.

I am also looking for a longbox classic style sled deck with the 12ft ramp
i am located in southeastern BC but i travel alot to southwestern sask, so delivery can be worked out for western provinces and northern MT.

thanks
spenser

i have a full lotus single sled deck for sale, with a upgraded heavy duty steel hitch support (factory hitch support is super flimsy aluminum), has super glides on it, and the support is now bolted together instead of hitch pins create a very solid setup. looking to get 1400 obo, used 2 seasons. i will get pics soon ramp is at the farm in sask.

I am also looking for a longbox classic style sled deck with the 12ft ramp
i am located in southeastern BC but i travel alot to southwestern sask, so delivery can be worked out for western provinces and northern MT.

thanks
spenser

Currently we have 4 longbox demo Truckboss decks for sale out of our shop for $3800 (reg. $4595). These decks are 100% interlocking extruded aluminum (no welds that break, no plywood that warps), 100% North American made, fully seal the truck box like a tonneau cover, they have 60+ feet of adjustable tie down points, fit and finish like an OEM accessory, and are fully covered by a 2 year warranty backed by knowledgeable and friendly staff. Check us out online at www.truckbossdecks.com or phone me toll free at 866-440-6800 ext. 230.

I hope I can help you out

Aidan

Premium Features