• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

rapid bike

S

SPOOLED

Dec 4, 2007
northern bc
it can only run a good as the rb3 will let it even with the right people doing the tuning, but it certainly wont be as good as it can be or should be. I have a rb3 it works great as a doorstop.

Jul 22, 2008
it can only run a good as the rb3 will let it even with the right people doing the tuning, but it certainly wont be as good as it can be or should be. I have a rb3 it works great as a doorstop.

hey my garage door wont stay open, how much for the doorstop?

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
Neil do you run a RB3?
How did it wreck your season?

I will email you the manual Passed you.
Questions about EFI we can help out and do our best to make your ride run it's best.
Yes I did try one with powderlites Nytro map and I got sick of it so I took it off before it wrecked my season. I was wondering why all the guys with Powderlites turbo kits had such low mileage, but now I know.

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
Neil How could a map for rear mount work on a different setup and turbo system?

Come on I never setup a map for you or that turbo system.
No one ask us for help if there was a problem?
That is exactly the point Dave. How could it work? But then what? People just want to ride, not reach out to someone hundreds of miles away everytime their sled won't run. Even if you built a reasonable base map, it would have to be changed every time someone changed things like cam timing, compression, turbo size, porting, etc. The sleds will even run different day to day based on air pressure and may require more or less fuel...then what? Rapid Bike is simply not user friendly.

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
I have been testing a new fuel system on my Nytro and have 6 solid days on it. It took me 5 minutes to dial it in. I have no burbles, hesitations, stumbles, etc. I am getting the best fuel economy and best throttle response of all the Nytro's in our group and I am guaranteed never to be short of fuel. I can adjust exactly when boost fuel is added and how much fuel in less than 30 seconds. It is so simple that it almost sounds to good to be true. We are going to test it on a MCX 1200 Doo with some motor work and I know it will work unreal. This is what people want.

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
I have been testing a new fuel system on my Nytro and have 6 solid days on it. It took me 5 minutes to dial it in. I have no burbles, hesitations, stumbles, etc. I am getting the best fuel economy and best throttle response of all the Nytro's in our group and I am guaranteed never to be short of fuel. I can adjust exactly when boost fuel is added and how much fuel in less than 30 seconds. It is so simple that it almost sounds to good to be true. We are going to test it on a MCX 1200 Doo with some motor work and I know it will work unreal. This is what people want.

That thing works good, I'm putting that on my Apex for sure :face-icon-small-hap

J

johnny be bad

Nov 26, 2007
in the getto

a stand alone system i take it?

T

tranquillicer

Nov 27, 2007
Sask. Canada
So NM I think you should quit beatin around the bush and tell us what you have. It's the 2nd of June and if its tested enough and good enough for everyone to use, lets hear it now. Some of us may want to make some decisions before the next riding season.

Polarisrocks

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2002
Eastern Wa
Does this system compensate for altitude and temp changes? I would like to know what it its you have and who is selling it? Is it a piggy back box? When can you tell us what it is?

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
its nms own system
Haha. Thanks Shane, but I only buy the parts and make them work on a sled. This is as close as you can get to what MCxpress uses for a fuel system as you can get, but it is fully adjustable with the simple turn of a dial.

As far as I am concerned every Alpine, Powderlites Apex and Nytro kits, and early Impulse kits need this system. The sled simply runs off of the stock fuel settings and injectors until it needs more fuel under boost and then starts to add the fuel. It is the easiest and most logical fuel system for any turbo sled. The best part by far is anybody can tune it in "ON THE HILL" within a few minutes.:face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-hap

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Haha. Thanks Shane, but I only buy the parts and make them work on a sled. This is as close as you can get to what MCxpress uses for a fuel system as you can get, but it is fully adjustable with the simple turn of a dial.

As far as I am concerned every Alpine, Powderlites Apex and Nytro kits, and early Impulse kits need this system. The sled simply runs off of the stock fuel settings and injectors until it needs more fuel under boost and then starts to add the fuel. It is the easiest and most logical fuel system for any turbo sled. The best part by far is anybody can tune it in "ON THE HILL" within a few minutes.:face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-hap

So it is just a piggy back system? Sounds good

Premium Features