• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Product - Now in Stock Scratchers

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Ice Storm Ski Mounted Scratchers: I will include the standard hardware in case someone wants to mount them to the plastic on the ski.

These are now in stock along with the Ice Storm Rail mounted scratchers, duraflex and more.

Go Big Parts and Accessories, LLC :: Snowmobile Products :: Slide Savers and Ice Scratchers

Improvements to Ice Storm rails scratchers.

New bending proceess improves spring durability
316 Stainless steel reversible ski
stainless steel cotter pin to hold ski to spring.

Ski%20Mount.jpg

Ski%20Mount%201.jpg

Forward%20Position.JPG

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I have those on my rails. They are awesome.
I think the ski scratchers would be REALLY nice too. Especially on those frozen spring mornings before the sun softens everything up.

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
Are the ski mount scratchers the same length as the rail mounted?

likkerpig

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Interested.... I'd like to see them in the up position. Also wondering how much extra crap will get flung up at the rider. I get a fair amount of chunks with the factory polaris scratchers.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Have them on my Ice Age Rails on my '13 Pro. Work great. I haven't been able to bend them up.

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
Interested.... I'd like to see them in the up position. Also wondering how much extra crap will get flung up at the rider. I get a fair amount of chunks with the factory polaris scratchers.

OP has link to pictures up.
Look like a good product.

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
SLP had these back in 1994 for their skis-
worked well for the polaris sleds when the cooling was down the running boards-
worked very well to assist in marginal snow- but don't know the concept here where rail scratchers alone seem to keep the spray in the rails and in the tunnel area.

S/C

Last edited:

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Update: The manufacture made a last minute change and the ski mounted bolt does not come with these scratchers due to a few reasons. One being liability.

The scratchers however do come with standard mounting bolts.

Thanks

Randy

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Update: The manufacture made a last minute change and the ski mounted bolt does not come with these scratchers due to a few reasons. One being liability.

The scratchers however do come with standard mounting bolts.

Thanks

Randy

Hi Randy, can you describe to me what you mean by that.

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Sure, in the 1st picture at the top of the post there is a longer bolt that is used to hold the ski on and the hold the scratcher on. Manufacturer decided to scrap that idea and now he supplies a standard mounting bolt that you can drill a hole to install the scratcher bolt and not used the same bolt which holds the ski on.

Last edited:
S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Really dumb question. Are you running these in conjunction with the standard rail mount scratchers, or substituting for the rail mounts??

Premium Features