• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mountain mod snoscoot

B

Bullheadmoto

Dec 26, 2007
I'm back:) Finally have some time to check in on all the websites againa dn happened across this thread...super sweet Scoot mod with the Banshee juice! Nicely done. Whoever you are, PM me...some ideas for you. Also some upcoming surprises for all you scoot heads (like me).

Yes, I've been away from all this for a bit (moved to new house, laid off twice, new baby, and much more other heart-attack- worthy stuff in the last eight months you don't want to be bothered with:)

I am currently feverishly finishing a stocker with some major cosmetic upgrades. Going up for sale by next week...... :)

XSummitX, thanks for the kudos; much obliged:)

F
Oct 15, 2008
Bullhead great to see you back, been looking for you for at least a year. Bet the guy with your old phone # is really pissed, wasn't friendly at all to me. I've seen pics of stocker you have for sale, nice nice job. If it isn't to much trouble I'ld like to talk to you about a scoot I'm building for my daughter, redone some stock ones but now I'm looking to mod one out. Looks like your the guy to help speed this along. Have you seen the sled by "triplemax", super but way beyond my ability. Anyway hope things are going good with new kid and look forward to hearing from you. You can email me at jfranklin944@yahoo.com , thanks jeff

B

Bullheadmoto

Dec 26, 2007
To both of you, yes. I am currently building one now, and am pretty sure I just sold the one you see online. Am delivering it tomorrow. PM me with phone or email and I will be sure to contact you right away and thanks for thinking of me... I appreciate it.

BH

B

Bullheadmoto

Dec 26, 2007
They won't work; too wide (needs to be 12.75 or narrower) and lugs are too tall (max clearance is 1.125"). Probably just as important, they are most likely 3x the weight of a stock snoscoot track (about 15lbs)

T
Feb 24, 2008
Libby, MT
Mountain Mod SnoScoot

I have been busy with work this summer,but I,m ready to get back on this project.Been trying to sell a yz85 and a 125 shiftercart to help fund this project but had no luck so gonna have to scrape up some money somewhere else.I am dying to get this thing on the snow.Bullhead you said you had a few suggestions. I would like to here about them. I already got slp ultralite skis on it and am putting powermadd 6 inch pivot riser with mountianbars.

C
Dec 25, 2008
I have a couple of snosports and I plan on doing a rebuild the summer. But looking at your mods, I'm going back to the drawing board. How did you modify the hood so well?

B

Bullheadmoto

Dec 26, 2007
Here, these should help you guys mod your scoots and sports:)

100_2404.jpg
[/IMG]

100_2405.jpg

100_2411.jpg
[/IMG]

F

freak58trio

Nov 26, 2007
Sumner,Washington
I've got plastic ski's on my daughter's sno sport but I like the C@A ski's are those the one's sold for the 120's ? and what would you charge for a set of the aluminum mount like those ?

B

Bullheadmoto

Dec 26, 2007
I have a few of these sets left, with or without skis. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Triplemax, sent you an email a few days ago with some pics...check em out.

BHM

Premium Features