• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Motorfist Contest Thread for Tues. Aug 28th

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
We got a long way to go gentlemen, so quit your day jobs and start posting! Stick it to the man and post!:rockon:

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Josh if you need some parts I have a dry shack here in Alaska full of brand new never on sled EDGE parts. Also got a ready to ride EDGE full mod with a HTG 800 and Crank shop triples for sale cheap as I've moved on to the newer models. Custom M-10 with big wheel kit, finger track, Northern Lites Aluminum trailing arms. Titanium jackshaft with Northern Lites Aluminum / Ceramic brake, Magnesium Case with billet Wilwood caliper, Billet aluminum sprockets and triple wide rollerchain, Holz hollow chromoly driveshaft, Northern lights Steering post, with custom rider forward wedge. Somebody make me an offer!

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Unicorns may well be fictitious but 400#'s RTR is achievable

Repost from another thread since this is the mod section!

Mud,

There is no guarantee that just because you spent a metric butt ton of dollars on your sled it will handle better than stock. There are too many variables to tune and tweak with all the aftermarket stuff available. If stock works for you good enough!

On the other hand there are those of us, that for lack of a better analogy, will always chase the unicorn! Because a 400# RTR sled is just too tempting to walk away from. It will likely cost us more than 30 large to get there but Oh what a sled she will be! 400# Wet RTR, 250-300HP, approaching the power to weight ratio of a fighter jet for 1/10000 the cost, well worth it in my opinion. Carbon Fiber nearly everything and the balance aluminum and / or titanium where applicable. As the consumers for such a sled are minimal I will build every part myself that isn't already available and will lighten even the aftermarket stuff that is available to make that weight, just like I've done for nearly thirty years.

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
ranchester, wy - nashua, mn
loud i have everything to put this edge togather thanks though, im just waiting on some rod ends i havent ordered from summit racing. and need to order a linear motion rod end that is mia, seems to be quite a bit missing after being apart so long

Premium Features