• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Jon less Kate make ?????

T

T-Bone

Nov 11, 2005
Shelby, MT
I hate that show. Jon looks like he's just getting the life sucked out of him by robo-***** Kate. Bad deal for the kids, too. Dad who looks like he give less than a **** what happens, and mom is a freaking psycho.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Wish I could become a millionaire by being a reality TV attention whore. But I guess nobody would wanna watch "PJ and PJ'swife plus two"

Reality TV should be banned to the public and just shown in prisons for the mentally insane.

ripnit

Lifetime Membership
Mar 9, 2009
Chilly Id/Iowa Falls Ia
Who really gives a crap about any of those kind of shows. Snowmobiling, Racing, Hunting, Family,and Freinds keep me busy don't need to waste my time with so called Reality TV. If your watching that stuff you need to mod your sled more.

A
Apr 2, 2009
:D

Dude, you are a closet fan!!:eek:

LOL red for you!

My wife is a big fan of this show, and an even bigger fan of "Little People Big World". Last year we went to the Oregon coast for our anniversary and she made me drive an hour and a half out of the way to see the place they live/it is filmed. It was the high point of the trip for her, and if it makes momma happy...

I have a pic of her standing in front of the "Rolloff Farms" sign.

S

Super B

Dec 26, 2002
Monticello, MN
www.rooost.ca
LOL red for you!

My wife is a big fan of this show, and an even bigger fan of "Little People Big World". Last year we went to the Oregon coast for our anniversary and she made me drive an hour and a half out of the way to see the place they live/it is filmed. It was the high point of the trip for her, and if it makes momma happy...

Well, if it makes momma happy, I suppose I will lay off of ya a little...

R

RMK7SledHead

Oct 20, 2001
LOL red for you!

l_7abf5a15b0604f90bfd35120a6cc7590.jpg

a friend of mine...her caption for the photo says:

"Little Zack out on his scheduled parading. The unhappiest little person I've ever met." haha!

Premium Features