• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Post forward kit for 12 xp

S
May 5, 2010
Hey I am looking to change my steering on my xp and wondering what people ar using either getting the new freeride steering which I believe will move steering colom forward 2 inches or go the the c3 which moves it 3 inches forward.

I'm wondering which is more straight forward to fit and is one better than the other.

Cheers

giddyup

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
deer valley sask.
i did mine last spring but ran out of time to use, it make a huge difference in pulling the sled over, i cant say how it will react on the snow, i did the c3 with the 2011 post. it did not come with any instructions, it was not that hard to do, just make sure you mark you airbox where it touches and i then just heated it up with a heat gun, and pressed the old steering post down into it, worked out great, it was harder to trim the plastic around the steering post to look good. i have a few feinds with it and everyone is really happy with it.

Premium Features