• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snow Show OCT 16th & 17th Puyallup Fairgrounds

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Gonna be keeping my eye out for a set of superclamps, maybe some super glides, probably a couple vids, and see if anything else catches my eye.

I would also love to get a go-pro HD as I am the only one in our group who really has the big desire to take pics/vids...

Can't wait:D

Last edited:
S
Jan 13, 2009
kelso washington
wow i need a bigger shop

because i have to many machines and too much crap associated with it. anyways since machines are worth nothing im gonna mod the king cat with 09 suspension going from 15.8 front to 17.5 i heard it works we'll see and 09 skid. fun machine with the power just beats the crap out of you.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
It is looking like we (Rooster Built) will not be doing a booth/display in Puyallup this year. With our summer work schedules and the amount of time and effort required to do it properly, we feel our time and $$ is better spent working on R&D for our customers....especially with the E-tech. We will do the show in the future, it's just been an unusually hectic summer for us.
If anyone was coming with the intent of getting clutching, track etc...from us, PM me and we will take care of you. :beer;

mc2stroke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Hmmmm....

I must have....... BEER!!!!

Oh yeah and a bunch of sled parts...

M

mkcj

Jan 26, 2010
Seatac/Winthrop, Wash
Seeing how there having it on opening weekend of deer season there's going to be lots of guy's that can't make it so wait until sunday should be some good deals.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
looking for polaris gripper skis, a trac-pac dual tilt trailer, and a snowmobile for the wife

or beer

rmk2112

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2009
Kennewick, WA
www.northstar-plumbing.com
I've noticed people offering to sell things in the "What are you looking to buy at the show".
Lets keep the thread moving, but please list all your "For Sale" items here:

For Sale before the Snow Show

In effort to keep threads clean from "For Sale" items, these items should only be in specified "For Sale" threads.
Any for sale items in this thread will be deleted.
Please move all unsold items to swap meet if it hasn't sold, as the thread will be deleted after the show.

Thx

Last edited:

whitefish

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kent WA
Many new items this year...

Adjustable limiter strap for all sleds, lightweight and easy to use.
Intake vents for XP.
Extendable rear bumber for XP.

Will also have Quick Clickers and Slide Kicks in stock.

Finally, will have some Roops DVD's.

Premium Features