• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alpha RTS issue

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Dboivin try 65 ski, 65 fts and 135rts. If the RTS gets turned to 3 by snow or whatever it’ll get really harsh. I noticed it pretty quick.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Took a pair of side cutters and clipped the bottom “lever” of the adjustment knob off. Trimmed it down as far as I could without pulling the knob. Finally have new snow in Washington again so we will give it a try today.

dboivin

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2013
Michigan
Took a pair of side cutters and clipped the bottom “lever” of the adjustment knob off. Trimmed it down as far as I could without pulling the knob. Finally have new snow in Washington again so we will give it a try today.

thinking of doing it myself. mine flipped twice on me this weekend again. we ride some sapling infested hillsides and i think they are flipping the knob on me.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Trimming the long side of the knob that points down when the clicker is on 3 works. It’s def harder to adjust with snow packed around that spot of the shock. Didn’t self adjust once on a heavy deep day!

Last edited:

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Mine flipped this weekend.
Funny thing, 50 mile day and 80% groomed trail. Setting up the course for our clubs poker run.
Not sure when it flipped, i didn't notice until i was unloading at home.
Snow was very wet and heavy.

dboivin

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2013
Michigan
mine flipped multiple times this weekend from 2 to 3. I eventually just flipped it to 1 and it stayed there all day yesterday. I"m gonna grind the flipper lever off so it can't get hit. its too far out and gets hit by stuff and flipped.

Premium Features