• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who's front bumper is this?

Vertical-Extreme

Lifetime Membership
Sep 15, 2008
Airdrie, Alberta
www.airdriejudo.ca
Anyone know who builds this front bumper?
3193b3d83b68bef65d606a9a8925ea32.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

dboivin

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2013
Michigan
Any insight on the cover or factory skid plate? Also hearing these guys might be really slow to get product out.... Any truth to that?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

i can't honestly give you a good opinion on skid plate compatibility. i suspect it would be hard since they use a multi-point fastening plate on the bottom.

with a sled cover, mine works with it. i can't tell you what exact cover i have tho unfortunately.

turnaround was not quick...but i did not expect it to be so wasn't a huge deal. I did order the night they released the front and was 2-3 weeks before i had them in my hand. They may have a better stock of them now. That being said, i messaged them few times on FB about ordering and after order and they replied every time and was really cool about me bugging them. I gots a feeling hes got his hands full as his product is wanted. small operation. quality of product was excellent. you get when you pay for in bumpers. I've learned that the hard way a few times before.

Premium Features