• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tuneable ski

B
If that works like it should, and I'll bet it will as it looks like it has been well-tested, it would/should work awesome, on snowmobiles.

I have a 2018 DTS 129 ski and have been also riding a 2019 DTS 129 ski and have found that they both have incredible stick in all conditions.

Snowbikes are so different in that the ski has to tilt side to side or edge to edge, unlike snowmobiles where the two skis run flatter on the surface(s).

Having nice outboard skags on the edges of the skis is a great thing on any sort of packed snow.

P
Nov 28, 2007
Yukon Canada
Just dial it in once and ride the darn thing -- any mods like that will also add weight and complexity. How about durability if you build it heavy enough I guess you could make it durable. Then there are 3 not one runner so more complexity and weight For me it is dial it once and ride. The guys that spend all day tinkering instead of riding are a real pain to be out riding with. And a lot of that stuff is more designed as an aid for the salesman at the dealership than for the rider anyway.

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Just dial it in once and ride the darn thing -- any mods like that will also add weight and complexity. How about durability if you build it heavy enough I guess you could make it durable. Then there are 3 not one runner so more complexity and weight For me it is dial it once and ride. The guys that spend all day tinkering instead of riding are a real pain to be out riding with. And a lot of that stuff is more designed as an aid for the salesman at the dealership than for the rider anyway.

Yes , more moving parts to fail and slop around, The 19 yeti ski is fabulous, can ride one handed on icey trail .super lite and does not wash,,

Premium Features