• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Just a thought....buy NOW for next year.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
With the release of the 2019 sleds we know nothing has changed. Skinz Helium hoods were sold before they ever came into stock in 18. Skinz running boards were the same way and both are available in limited quantities right now. Start your new sled build early and be ahead of everyone else.

Available today:
Front Bumpers - Black, Lemon Drop Yellow and White $259.95
Rear Bumpers - Most Colors and lengths Prices start at $179.95
Helium Hoods - Black $664.95
Running Boards SP - Black $499.95
Bash Plates - $134.95
Seats - Starting at $379.95

Thanks for looking! If you have any questions please email, PM or call us!

paul@sledsolutions.com
586-215-6849

Paul

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
BUY THE GOODIES NOW
and take your time over the summer to do the MODS rather than facing the crunch come next fall!

With the release of the 2019 sleds we know nothing has changed. Skinz Helium hoods were sold before they ever came into stock in 18. Skinz running boards were the same way and both are available in limited quantities right now. Start your new sled build early and be ahead of everyone else.

Available today:
Front Bumpers - Black, Lemon Drop Yellow and White $259.95
Rear Bumpers - Most Colors and lengths Prices start at $179.95
Helium Hoods - Black $664.95
Running Boards SP - Black $499.95
Bash Plates - $134.95
Seats - Starting at $379.95

Thanks for looking! If you have any questions please email, PM or call us!

paul@sledsolutions.com
586-215-6849

Paul

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Totally agree. Especially with Skinz stuff or engine stuff like big bores and turbos. A lot of people do have their sledding budget maxed out at this time of the year tho. I’m looking for yellow Ras boards, yellow rear bumper and maybe a helium hood over the summer.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Totally agree. Especially with Skinz stuff or engine stuff like big bores and turbos. A lot of people do have their sledding budget maxed out at this time of the year tho. I’m looking for yellow Ras boards, yellow rear bumper and maybe a helium hood over the summer.

You got the yellow fever did ya? :eyebrows:

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Haha. On this sled I really do like it contrasting the black. Yellow is an easy color to get wrong but Ski Doo picked a great shade of yellow.

I

i'llDooit

Nov 27, 2007
Duvall washington
Had to leave the summit x sticker on my side panels due to the yellow spindles and trim by the gas tank. Wish the spindles wer black like the sp for 18?. But.. Not the worst color of yellow.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Totally agree. Especially with Skinz stuff or engine stuff like big bores and turbos. A lot of people do have their sledding budget maxed out at this time of the year tho.

Man!
I have done it both ways.
Long slow fun install over the summer
Hard RUSHED install over thanksgiving.

Hands down the better route was installing all the engine mods in JULY and AUGUST.

SO MUCH LESS STRESSFUL!!

Premium Features