• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Powder Hounds End of Season Event at Ski Cooper

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
attachment.php

This is a great event on a ski hill! Ski Cooper will have been closed by the event and allows us to blast our sleds up the hill on all the runs. We also venture on over to Chicago Ridge where there is some great terrain. The date is April 14th from about 10am to around 4pm. We provide lunch for all club members and charge $10 for non members. Lunch includes burgers, hot dogs, side, chips, cookies and drinks. Must be at the base between 12-1pm to get lunch. You don't have to be a member but we do encourage people to join and help our efforts to battle land closures and preserve our awesome sport. PM me or check the website for details.

Oh yeah, MotoBreck (Polaris), Integra Powersports (Yamaha), Boyz Toyz (AC) and MotoWorld (Ski-Doo) will be on hand to do demo rides that day as well. They have all told us that they will be ready to offer up some great snow check deals!

flyer.jpg

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I'll be there tomorrow. I'll be on a long tracked Polaris IQR with RSI stickers. Black and blue. Hard to miss.

I saw that sled and wanted to catch up with you but never did. What motor do you have in that IQR? I liked the look of it. Glad you made it.

Fast Rider

Lifetime Membership
Mar 12, 2010
Bonney Lake, WA
I saw that sled and wanted to catch up with you but never did. What motor do you have in that IQR? I liked the look of it. Glad you made it.

Running the 700 cfi. Had a couple snowesters say hi. Epic day on the mountain. Probably the best I've had this year!

Premium Features