• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

LMFAO.....look what this guy put in his bike.

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
That is classic shold have had him dump some sand in with that NOS and he could have had a port and polish job at the same time. HAHAHAHA

G

Gimpster

That is classic shold have had him dump some sand in with that NOS and he could have had a port and polish job at the same time. HAHAHAHA

hahaha, Haven't heard about the sand job in years !!

Always a gooder

----- Gimpster -----

K
Jan 19, 2008
Utah
I only got to page 7... Still not sure if it really happened or not.
I have flushed a lot of sea doo tanks from the customer putting diesel in, but this takes the cake.

Re: Bike won't start after using NOS fuel additive

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sti2gsxr
OK I get it, I'm an idot.

But I still need to fix my bike so does anyone know where to start?

first you'll need to prop the tank up, then remove the airbox. place some dynamite right there on top of the throttle bodies and reassemble. make sure your wick is long enough to run away from shrapnel. ignite the explosives and run like hell. make sure you're doing this in a remote location. after the explosion, go back and find any pieces of the bike leftover that have the VIN number on it and take them with you. call your insurance company and report it stolen. get paid and buy a new bike

Sounds like the best fix to me:D

Premium Features