• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

good boot?

M
Feb 24, 2010
I was wondering what is a good boot that keeps foot warm, but wicks away the moisture, because my feet get hot and sweaty but get cold and takes forever to warm up. I was looking to spend around 120-170

X
Mar 20, 2009
spokane
havent tried them but read alot of info on the new motor fist boots. If I was buying a pair I would buy them and you can retread them. Plus the science behind there product is pretty impressive. I think I will get some next year dont really need any this year and spent to much on new gear already.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
I also would like any information on boots. I did try the Motor Fist boots on but didn't like the feel of them. I may give them another try though because those are the ones I would like to have. And I know of a guy that purchased a pair of Klim boots last year and he hated them because his feet were always wet. Maybe his was an isolated incident. I don't really know.
Any Motor Fist or Klim boot owners out there with an opinion?
Other Boots?????

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Motorfist boot is thin....by their own recommendations if your feet get cold this is not the boot for you.

dingalingman1

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 23, 2010
Western Nebraska
I have tried hunting boots, pac boots and snowmobile boots. By far the best I have found is a Klim boot. I too would sweat and get very cold, so far no wet feet, and been warm and dry. Have ridden with the Klim boot in everything from 60 degree to -35 degree weather in deep powder. I would recommend them to anyone.

H

H.I. McDunna

Dec 18, 2007
The MotorFist boot is 600g of insulation. Check the insulation values in other boots. I would put "warmth" the same between Stomper from MF, Adrenaline from Klim, and the Voyager from HMK. If you need anything more than 600g (which most people don't) look somewhere else for higher grams of insulation.

If your feet get cold easily, I wouldn't buy any of the above boots. They will be to cold.

If you want the replaceable sole, comfort and multi-use out of them....no question to get a stomper.

I

IdahoMike

Feb 3, 2006
Hailey, Idaho
I have tried hunting boots, pac boots and snowmobile boots. By far the best I have found is a Klim boot. I too would sweat and get very cold, so far no wet feet, and been warm and dry. Have ridden with the Klim boot in everything from 60 degree to -35 degree weather in deep powder. I would recommend them to anyone.

We love our Klim boots!

Premium Features