• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 600 IQRR

Z
Feb 4, 2013
I am selling my 2010 600 IQ Race Sled. It has 4 hours on the motor. Sled runs on pump fuel 32:1 and is very reliable and always stored in a heated garage. I bought the sled from Judnick Motorsports.
I am selling it because I broke my heel bone and am looking to get a trail sled. I have some extras I'm throwing in:
Cover
5 gal tank
Handle bars
Side panel
96 2" studs
2 Team Helixes
I am selling it for $5400 OBO

image.jpg

T
Sep 20, 2013
Possible Trade ?

Hi, I am new to the forum! I will probably get flaked for posting things in the wrong sections and what not. I was wondering if you would be interested in a trade ? I have a 2009 Buell 1125cr. Bike is immaculate. 7,xxx on the odometer. a few tasteful aftermarket parts, FMF apex exhaust, Bar end mirror, jardine fender eliminator kit, new Pirelli corsas put on this season. Im looking to get away from two wheels and into some snow. I can send more information if you would like. feel free to pm me and I will get back to you as soon as possible ! Thanks ahead of time!
Tyler

T
Jun 27, 2008
Bend, Oregon
The ad is pretty old, you'd be best trying to pm him.

I have to say that it is going to be pretty hard to trade a street bike for a sled this time of the year, best to try to do deals like that when guys are done sledding for the season.

Try hardcoresledder, the iqr section there is a good resource and has good classifieds also.

Good luck.

T
Sep 20, 2013
Thanks for the info/advise. I realize it may be late in season to try and look for a trade. Figured he would be getting a small deal as my bike is worth a tad more then what he was asking for the sled. Never hurts to ask eh ? I appreciate it. May just need to sell the bike next season and just pay out for a sled.. Love the style/performance of the iqr, one gentleman offered me an assault. I am an aggressive rider and plan to bring it to the track as much as possible with some trail riding and ditch banging every here and there. Not sure if an assault would be what I am looking for. Any input ?

T
Jun 27, 2008
Bend, Oregon
If you plan on riding track I would not consider anything else then a iqr.

There was a 2011 in Idaho for sale in and i think was willing to do some trading, his name was shane711? Check the racing section classifieds.

Premium Features