• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New thread with pictures of your Edge.

B
Dec 3, 2008
Oh, Here I am...

02 Pro-X Factory Mod Racer

P1010125.jpg

BlackNight-1.jpg

TheDarkNight.jpg

bump_wheelin.jpg

03_Pro_X1.jpg

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
thanks, Im kinda into the vintage stuff.

well I have seen stuff on line that is around 150 on 91 but it came with race gas heads too. Dont think Ill ever use em, kinda goin for the mildly over stock and reliable sled this time, the other px with the PSI 890 kinda burned me out on the crap ya have to work on all day and not ride.

Thats not too bad for that 727 if its reliable.PSI 890... Dont get me started on that. I had a POS PSI 890 That DICKHEAD Brucie burned me on pretty bad. 3 sets of cylinders each with porting worse looking than the last. I think the last set was done by a 3 year old with a die grinder. The PSI MOD BLASTER pipes were terrible too they cracked in quite a few places and were a joke to tune. The first set of cylinders wasnt awful they did actually work for quite a while made decent power, but still burned down. The second two didnt make it 500 miles. Man to this day it STILL pisses me off to think about that.

Like my PSI motto goes. With PSI the only thing you will ever come in first is the first one back to the shop.

I think I will go with a Union Bay this time.

Last edited:

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
ranchester, wy - nashua, mn
1200 wc

10k157.jpg

slush149.jpg

filters139.jpg

1200 watercraft motor, 166 2.4 track, slp pipes, cmx belt drive, boss tanker seat, fabcraft modified tunnel, barkbuster front, powder pros, fabcraft steering relocater, 10 in idlers.

thesledhead

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado Springs CO
Thats not too bad for that 727 if its reliable.PSI 890... Dont get me started on that. I had a POS PSI 890 That DICKHEAD Brucie burned me on pretty bad. 3 sets of cylinders each with porting worse looking than the last. I think the last set was done by a 3 year old with a die grinder. The PSI MOD BLASTER pipes were terrible too they cracked in quite a few places and were a joke to tune. The first set of cylinders wasnt awful they did actually work for quite a while made decent power, but still burned down. The second two didnt make it 500 miles. Man to this day it STILL pisses me off to think about that.

Like my PSI motto goes. With PSI the only thing you will ever come in first is the first one back to the shop.

I think I will go with a Union Bay this time.

LMAO I was goin through some old receipts today and seen one for some pipes that he charged to my card (he had on file).

I called him to see if he had any pipes and he said he was moving and all the crap was in a semi, but he would call me when he got to Utah. well three months later Ive found pipes and got the sled goin but the ups man is at my door with a box and a receipt for almost 700 bones that was dinged outa my credit card :mad: . What a douche. Guy thinks he is god of snowmobile motors and his stuff is crap. 300 bucks for a gasket and O ring set WTF Ive since heard rumor that he didn't even make the race stuff he sponsored, dunno if thats true but Id believe it.
10k157.jpg

slush149.jpg

filters139.jpg

1200 watercraft motor, 166 2.4 track, slp pipes, cmx belt drive, boss tanker seat, fabcraft modified tunnel, barkbuster front, powder pros, fabcraft steering relocater, 10 in idlers.

:beer; nice, the Alouette flap really ads to it.:D

2XM3

Premium Member
Oct 6, 2008
Bitteroot valley,MT
Built from just a new bulkhead..every possible piece in carbon fibre, fabcraft skid and front suspention. Yeah shes light...lol..no problem for 2 guys to pick up and carry around. hood and tunnel combined weight like 15 pounds

Last edited:
X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
Looking good man! Going to leave the Pro X decals this time or going to go with some Chaparral decals?

Also why doesn't your vintage sledder web site have a sno jet forum??? I know it became part of Kawi but still???

thesledhead

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado Springs CO
Looking good man! Going to leave the Pro X decals this time or going to go with some Chaparral decals?

Also why doesn't your vintage sledder web site have a sno jet forum??? I know it became part of Kawi but still???

Thanks. I think Ill leave it alone for now :beer; was thinking about goin with some scorpion stickers :confused:

Ill add one, the site is new and still under construction. You have some sno jet pics for it??

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
Thanks. I think Ill leave it alone for now :beer; was thinking about goin with some scorpion stickers :confused:

Ill add one, the site is new and still under construction. You have some sno jet pics for it??

Some where I have some Thunder jet pictures. I might even have a video or two.

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Here is my last Edge chasis, sold it a few years ago. It has been my favorite sled so far to date... wish it was still in the stable. The sled in the background of the first pic is the one I sold to build the blue one.

before...
startofproject.jpg

after..... about every goodie imaginable... ET 900 motor

gobblegobble.jpg

RHunderhood.jpg

thesledhead

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado Springs CO
Here is my last Edge chasis, sold it a few years ago. It has been my favorite sled so far to date... wish it was still in the stable. The sled in the background of the first pic is the one I sold to build the blue one.

before...
[/IMG]

I hear ya, I know some day Ill have to get a dragon or even a m sires but for now I just love the edge chassis :beer; I narrowed the front end of my Vert and since I haven't rode a sled that I can throw around as easy. plus riding this old paid for junk gives me more money for beer :beer;

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
I hear ya, I know some day Ill have to get a dragon or even a m sires but for now I just love the edge chassis :beer; I narrowed the front end of my Vert and since I haven't rode a sled that I can throw around as easy. plus riding this old paid for junk gives me more money for beer :beer;

Nothing better than a paid for sled. Especially one that performs just as good as the new iron. I see you made the Sno jet forum. I will get you some pics Saturday.

Premium Features