• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RLE 996 twin for sale in a 2001 Summit chassis

Nov 26, 2007
2001 Summit 163 track w/ 200 HP Russ Lemke Motor

Motor: 996cc custom built twin by RLE Enterprises (Russ Lemke) Russ has been building custom motors for Ski Doo, Drag Racers, Hillclimbers, Watercrossers, Hot Saw competitions and sled enthusiasts for years.

CPC Cutler 58.5mm custom carbs. Carbs alone were $1,500. With this carb setup the motor Dyno's at 200HP on pump gas.

The motor is in a 2001 Summit Chassis. The bulkhead is stock and so is the rear skid. Custom Fabcraft Tunnel, Fabcraft Carbon Fiber trailing arms, Boss Seat, Digitron Guages, EGT's, and Mesh Hood.

The motor has very low miles on it and the power is unreal. I have a 2015 163 T3 and this sled will smoke it. I have clutching for altitude and sea level. Clutches were new when motor was purchased. I know a few guys that have put this motor in Rev Chassis and performs very well.

Motor was 6 grand new. I have $7500 into the motor and carbs. I bought the sled new in 2001 and am the original owner.

Asking $4500 OBO

I will get some pics up as soon as I can.

Premium Features