• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB: 2013+ Summit $5k+/-

S
Feb 8, 2016
Just missed out on a $6k 2014 Summit with 600 miles and two years remaining warranty for $6k so I know the unicorns are out there, usually hidden by 5 ads for a 2014 for $9k - guess those folks haven't seen what new go for right now. Figured I'd stop lurking and post an ad here in case someone was thinking about selling before the prices drop further after the 22nd.

Looking for a low miles 2013 or later Summit 800, 154 or 163 track. If you're thinking about selling to upgrade DM me and let me know what you've got. If my price is a little low but we're close and you've got a unicorn similar to the one I missed let me know and I'll see if I can shake the couch cushions.

I'm in Oregon so prefer OR/WA/ID sellers as I don't want to drive more than a few hours.

Thanks.

Last edited:

bjd68

Premium Member
Jul 22, 2012
Abbotsford BC
I would think after they get rid of all there stock of sleds and after the new 2017 come out and we all see the prices, I would think the used market should go back to normal!
I was thinkin of selling my 2014 summit X but for 6 grand Ill just keep the darn thing!

S
Feb 8, 2016
Yeah, that one for $6k was a screaming deal for sure, especially with two years remaining warranty. I guess you never know someone's situation and they are all different. Figure the guys selling their year or two old sleds for $1k less than the current new prices probably financed 'em at $13k or something so understand them trying to get back as much as they can even if it's unlikely to happen. Whomever posted in the rant in a different thread about manufacturers needing to cut back on production every year hit the nail on the head.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
5k for 2013 xm. No warranty left. 1700 miles. 154. Pm me for contact info. Sled is in Canada. Can be brought down no problem.

Premium Features