• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

no trail convert 2012 newer?

tree climber

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
sioux falls sd
just got off phone with dealership with a 2012 and asked if it still had stock tank and what not and he told me that 2012 and newer iqrs can not be trail converted. this is the first i ever heard anything like that he said i might get away with it here in SD but not up in MN. so do i need to keep my search to pre '12 or is it bull?

T

Toothguy

May 10, 2012
just got off phone with dealership with a 2012 and asked if it still had stock tank and what not and he told me that 2012 and newer iqrs can not be trail converted. this is the first i ever heard anything like that he said i might get away with it here in SD but not up in MN. so do i need to keep my search to pre '12 or is it bull?

I can't say for certain about MN, but I'm in Ontario Canada and just converted a 2013 and had zero problems. I have spoken with a couple guys who have done the same in MI with no issues either.... Hope this helps.

tree climber

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
sioux falls sd
I can't say for certain about MN, but I'm in Ontario Canada and just converted a 2013 and had zero problems. I have spoken with a couple guys who have done the same in MI with no issues either.... Hope this helps.

Thanks I kind of got the impression the guy really didn't want to talk on the phone he just told me to come look at it even though he knew I was over 3 hours away haha. Guess there is no commission on that sled lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tree climber

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
sioux falls sd
well ended up buying the 11 anyways so now im looking for a 800 cfi 2 motor and harness... never intended on keeping r motor

Premium Features