• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 pro lights & gauges

A
Jan 30, 2011
Palmer AK
I have a 2015 pro ES, I went to load it and it had a dead battery. I pulled it and loaded it up. The lights and display are not working but It runs fine except when I turn the key it does not kill it. The kill switch works fine as i would expect it to. Any ideas before I pull it off the trailer and load up the Ski Doo? Would the battery be the issue? I have my doubts but am not sure what has changed from the 12.

A
Jan 30, 2011
Palmer AK
Just read Mt Horses suggestion on the relay and ground off to try that. Since it has 0 miles Im not replacing a thing, it will go to the dealer if I cant remedy it.

Disconnected hood plug. Should have looked before full on panic.

Last edited:

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
It sounds like an earlier post but that person had the hood off and did not get the connector hooked back up.

If you want to check it is on the right side, above the quick drive pulley 6 or 8 inches, next to the over structure.

A
Jan 30, 2011
Palmer AK
Indeed should have looked there before a full on panic. It worked before, must have not been clipped and jiggled loose between the dealer and the house.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Premium Features