• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How many learned a lesson

Oct 27, 2008
I have a love hate relationship with my Proclimb 8. I love that it handles great and am happy that I don't have to worry about motor problems, but 5 belts blown in the first 300mi and now a trashed secondary and a broken chain and chaincase is not acceptable. I am at the point of selling and buying a different brand, only problem is Ill have to practically give it away because there are too many for sale already. So yes I do regret buying AC this year:face-icon-small-fro

i second that my sled been sitting at cat over a week. waiting to see if the tunnel buckle will be warranty or not. cant get a answer. im to the point of getting my sled back and rebuilding it my self how long does it take to say yes or no and i think it has to do with the dealer a little. i know one 70 miles away said he would warranty it just have to bring it down but giving my dealer the benefit of the doubt. wish i went with a poo

C

catweasel

Feb 20, 2010
Jackson, WY
www.jacksonholeargo.com
So for those of you that spent your hard earned $$$ on a pc, how many of you have regretted it? For me I resisted the temptation, I'm gonna go across the street next season to cats neighbor

Don't worry, I carry tow straps. When your Pro engine blows, I will be happy to tow you out. Have fun at the next dorr neighbors.

Good to see some guys standing up for the PC. It is a damn good sled.

M1100T, love it! :)

C

Cat Bandit

Mar 4, 2009
so I have the 800 snopro 162, and I love it. I've had a few issues, but its a machine. machines have mechanical problems every so often. my experience for a first year machine has been awesome, and if it were in the cards, Id buy a 13, and let the gf ride my 12!

J
Dec 1, 2007
wyoming
all i can say is go accross the street not the least bit impressed with the poo cant keep it cool with the lack of heat exchanger humm lets save some weight you dont need a heat exchanger. 1 mile pack the tunnel with snow me cat never even gave a flicker of a light. No locknut on shocks so they back themselfs off saved a couple oz there. Spent 30 minutes trying to get the stupid oil light off so the sled would run after my buddy tipped it over. Dont even dare grab that bumper they break at slightest pull. ALl i can say is thanks to that poo i was 2 hours late getting home to my family today go ahead buy one Also buddy says his m1000 was easer to manuver then his new pro. I could go on all day

G

Going West

Nov 30, 2007
Canada
8 belts in less then 500 miles, towed out twice,1 wrecked primary, 1 blown motor=1 bad year. So yup, lesson learned.

S

samiams2

Nov 14, 2009
MN...stupid poser flatlander
Another uneducated member posting cr*p about a sled he has probably never ridden.................:face-icon-small-con

1200 miles and counting, no regrets and absolutely no issues with my 2012 M800 Limited Retro, In fact I already ordered a 2013 M800 Limited......cant wait for it to get here :rockon:

Ouch dave, that was harsh. Just relating my experience and bringing up a thought...reread my post and I acknowledge I didn't communicate it very well and my spelling was bad....devilmanak said it better...

I think the 7th post is a perfect example of why some are having issues and some are not. I really don't think that everyone rides the sled as hard as the next guy. AK has gotten killer snow this year, has lots of steep, long pulls, and terrain for miles. I have to pull the same hill here 4 times in a row to gain the altitude that one in AK used to get me. And good luck to me finding the terrain/jumps that are pictured above.
Nice pics by the way. ;) Wishin I was still in the AK the way this winter went.

We all like to say " I ride hard but its is nearly impossible to quantify. My only pt.

G

geo

Dec 1, 2007
Kamloops B.C.
I have to say that Cat gave me what I asked for. I wanted a new platform to build on.

I got to use the lathe, mill, tig and aluminum stock more this year than any year since the 90`s.

After blue, 60 liter, spring ride day yesterday, I`m proud of what I built and it looks like a 2013LE is close.

Thank-you Cat.

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
You buying a 13 geo? I've been thinking about the all black one but I'm not buying squat til cat mans up , says what's wrong and has a fix!

Premium Features