• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Camo 2.5 rubbing

G

Going West

Nov 30, 2007
Canada
Tighten the track, It only rubs when it balloons under power. You can also put some smaller wheels up top. Im running a 3" and it clears.

K

knzee

Dec 29, 2008
Great Falls, MT
Not sure if they are still making them the same as they did in 09 when I bought mine but make sure you trim the drive nubs and part of the clip off on the d/d side of the track. Or it will rub on the d/d case too.

H

Highmarker

Nov 20, 2004
In the west!
Mine rubs on the side a bit...but not enough to really worry about. Got about 500 miles on this track and rub marks are minimal. It does have black marks on the underside of the tunnel on the cooler...which was also there with the stock 2.25...maybe running a little too loose?

K

kcdavidak

Dec 4, 2007
ketchikan,ak
Tighten the track, It only rubs when it balloons under power. You can also put some smaller wheels up top. Im running a 3" and it clears.

not hitting top of rear shock? looked at mine to see if 2.6 would fit ,6inch top idlers stock cut in half to 3 inch . pics please. thanks

I

Icedog

Feb 9, 2006
Grande Cache, AB
The outside edges of my lugs were catching on a nut on either side of the front of tunnel just in front of where the lugs would run. One is between the primary and secondary, the other is behind the can. I just turned them around so the Allen bolt head is now inside the tunnel. Checked it out today and no more rubbing. A 10 minute fix.

Premium Features