• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Very nice 2002 Yamaha Raptor 660 for sale

K
Mar 28, 2008
Livingston, MT
I have for sale a super nice stock 2002 Yamaha Raptor 660. I bought it in 2005 from a guy that kept it super clean. The main reason I purchased it was to ride from my house to school at MSU in Bozeman. The four wheeler has about 2500 miles on it, which about 2200 of those are highway miles. I have never had any problems with this four wheeler. The only reason I am selling it is because I bought a Polaris RZR to make it a little easier for my wife and I to ride double. This four wheeler is completely stock and is street legal. It has a mirror, electric horn, and a speedometer. It has the stock front wheels and tires on it and then I have pretty much brand new chrome douglas wheels and dirt devil tires on the rear. I also have the stock rear tires and wheels as well as another set of stock rear wheels and tires. The only other thing I have for this four wheeler that I am selling with it is an aftermarket decal set. This four wheeler is a ton of fun and is in great shape for a 2002. I am asking $3000. If you are interested you can give me a call at 406 220 1273. I also have more pictures I can email if you are interested. Thanks.

DSC04013.JPG DSC04014.JPG DSC04016.JPG DSC04017.JPG DSC04018.JPG DSC04019.JPG DSC04024.JPG

Last edited:
Premium Features