• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best Goggles for Anti-Fog/View

S
Jan 28, 2011
Upper Peninsula
Your opinions? Please leave a comment on which model you like.

I really need a new set of goggles because I bought my scotts last season and the lenses are already scratched to hell and I only whiped them with the soft bag.

I have been looking at 100%, Klim, Oakley, 509 Aviators (heard they scratch and fog like crazy).

I tend to breath heavily and my helmet is a GMAXX, no breath box but I need a set of goggles that wont fog bad or has the option of a fan?

Thanks, Brad.

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
They all fog. The ones that fit your face and helmet the best will fog the least. Varies by the individual. Scotts have been the best for me but that does not make them the "best". I've also got smiths and 509 sinsisters. Keep going back to scotts.

N
Sep 24, 2009
Whistler
www.nadiasamer.com
I currently ride with Electric visual goggles, they have hands down the LARGEST field of view on the market. I never ever have problems with them fogging and I ski and snowmobile in Whistler BC where it is wetter and snowier than probably anywhere else.

I wouldn't be using them if they didn't work. There are other athletes around here using some of the previously mentioned brands and some of them are having constant problems with fogging. I am extremely happy with my goggles and they fit great in my helmet, give me wider vision than anything else available and never fog.

My favorites are the EG2.5's http://www.electricvisual.com/products/snow-goggles/2012-2013/all/

405027_380793602003084_14789998_n.jpg

S
Feb 25, 2008
Craig CO
ZEAL. By far the best googles I've ever owned. I used to ride with Scotts and always had to have an extra pair. I ride with one pair of ZEAL all day and never mess with them.
I wish I could send a bill to 509 for all the time they have wasted me waiting on people with there googles. A ZEAL rep hooked me up a few years ago with a free pair. I finally took them out of the box and let a buddy barrow them. He couldn't believe how well they worked.

Premium Features