• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Here Goes Our Defence....Thanks Robert Gates

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
That's the same kind of stuff Clinton did.
THen when we needed the military they discovered they were under equiped and had to spend huge to try and get them up to speed. Now we have them there, so of cource the dems want to take that money and give it to "the needy".

P
Jan 9, 2008
The worst part is these are our front line tactical aircraft or at least the F22 is,that are replaceing the F16 and F18. Now not only will we be under armed but in outdated aircraft to boot. This is not a good thing as no pilot in a F16 in his right mind will want any piece of a Mig 29 not if he wants to live to fight another day anyways. I'm sure they will be cutting the new weapon systems development also. Well the country wanted CHANGE and now they got it.

W

Wolfrun

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Lander Wy
I was out at the shooting range. Sure is a lot people out there burning up ammo for a week day. They are pretty vocal about it too. In all my 70 years I have not seen a time like this. Seems like the fuse is pretty short.

Premium Features