• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Team Fast M10 questions

S

Snowfix

Nov 29, 2007
Calgary
I had a Fasttrax M10 on my TApex and loved it, but I'd like to have solid rails instead of extensions on my Nytro. Couple of questions:

Are all Teamfast skids, no matter of the length,the same with a 26" Center to Center mounting?

My Apex was mounted 6 3/8" forward from the flat of the drive shaft. I assume my Nytro would be the same?

If I got a 159" skid from Teamfast with live rear axle, can I still mount the same distance from the shaft and tighten up a 162" track? If not, how much more do I need to go.

R
Dec 5, 2007
www.snowandmud.com
I sent you the measurments by PM.

That is with 159" Fast M10 suspention with live axle
Avid 7 tooth drivers, 162" - 3 pitch track

On the front axle, from the back of the squared off axle (Drive Axle) the center of the FTA is 7-1/2" back and 10-3/4 or 1/4" below drive axle center. Then the back RTA hole is another 25-9/16" and down 11-3/8".
The Torque arm centers are 25-9/16"

For more info I will post a graphic on Snowandmud.com under the thread Nytro Build in a couple of days.

Ron

I
Dec 3, 2007
check into the Airwave upgrade it is amazing I helped with the testing in my sled and It is the best investment for your back and everyday riding, mounting couldnt be easier. you stock holes in the tunnel and remove a few revits. I would recommond getting the on board compresser and finger tip adjustment
218-744-2101

tell them Jayson sent you

(i dont get kick backs or anything like that)

100_0692.JPG

Last edited:
Premium Features