• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Throttle Block help

J
Dec 17, 2010
Newfoundland
Last ride of the season last year i busted my throttle block but luckily limped it out of the woods using the tss bypass connector i bought to carry just weeks before!

Wanting to buy a plug and play rsi billet heated block with the killswitch mounted onto it/the front and literally can't seem to find ANYWHERE with them in stock.
Are there any better options or known sources with it in stock?

J
Dec 17, 2010
Newfoundland
Rsi uses the push to hold style where you have to hold it for it to kill the motor. My buddy is rocking the same setup on his m8000 and has never had a issue even in thick stuff. I've hit the stock one a few times regardless of how its mounted. My main concern is just finding a good throttle block even if it is not heated and it dosent have the kill switch forward.

Anything but the garbage that comes stock, would've prefered the rsi unit but it seems even if you had 500$ finding one is like a unicorn. Seen some on ebay but not 100% on model and the descriptions are vague. Rather not get something i have to hack or up mod to to work. Heated would've been a bonus for the iceing issue i've had a couple times as well.

Last edited:

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
Don't know if this helps the OP's situation, but I think the ZRP throttle block billet replacement parts are a brilliant idea for those with the block that pops apart all the time. Very frustrating...

Premium Features