• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Top End in Turbod Axys - Which Pistons?

indydan

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Custer, South Dakota
www.indyspecialty.com
I thought this was what you were talking about? but I do agree with you... their is a lot more to learn from a sled that has ben road hard for years and still holding up!!! and yes that is the absolute goal of all mountain sleds!! and their riders!! to have their cake and eat it to.

Ohhhhhhh ! Sorry I kinda pushed that idea aside, thought it was a little to mean spirited.

It's so much better when the customers do the proving and the shops can just stay quiet.

It's funny Kelsey says I am pushing products ! This has been all about Pistons ...... I don't even have Pistons on my website..

And who in their right mind would push OEM pistons when they cost $260 each for an 800 Axys.

I have simply started this whole thing just to try and keep things real.

I have been in this business for 32 years, The die hard sledders in the long run always root out what works and what doesn't.

It's the new people in the sport that are just trying to find a little accurate info without being copied & Pasted into something that's simply not better then Stock.

Premium Features