For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Wyoming Snowies, Big Horns, Togwotee, Yellowstone Park, Alpine, etc.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2017, 04:03 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
shadbehnke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Togwotee first weekend of December or...

Me and a few friends are looking to head west and be to our destination Friday the 1st. Looking at snow coverage it looks good but does anyone have any current reports? All I hear is Cooke city, which I guess we won't mind going to either, just wanted to stay right on the mountain at the lodge.

Any info is appreciated, or better yet anyone local want to ride that would be sweeeet. Going to be 3 of us, 2 800 etec 154's and a 163 m1000 turbo. Not experts but not beginners either.

Plan on riding Fri Sat Sun, thanks again!

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 11-07-2017, 08:00 AM
Currently: waiting for snow
skicopper has a reputation beyond reputeskicopper has a reputation beyond reputeskicopper has a reputation beyond reputeskicopper has a reputation beyond reputeskicopper has a reputation beyond reputeskicopper has a reputation beyond reputeskicopper has a reputation beyond reputeskicopper has a reputation beyond reputeskicopper has a reputation beyond reputeskicopper has a reputation beyond reputeskicopper has a reputation beyond repute

Iím looking at going up to Teton pass this weekend but Iím finding conflicting information on whether trails are technically open or not. Iíve seen on state websites that as long as there is snow you can ride on the trails. Iíve also seen somewhere else that ďsnowmobile seasonĒ begins dec 1. People are obviously riding somewhere cause Iím seen pics on fbook. As for togwotee, I donít know where youíre planning on staying but according to the togwotee mountain lodge website, they donít open until dec 15. I donít know if thatís a hard open date or not. But if anyone has info on Teton pass, thatíd be appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 11-08-2017, 11:11 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
shadbehnke is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by skicopper View Post
Iím looking at going up to Teton pass this weekend but Iím finding conflicting information on whether trails are technically open or not. Iíve seen on state websites that as long as there is snow you can ride on the trails. Iíve also seen somewhere else that ďsnowmobile seasonĒ begins dec 1. People are obviously riding somewhere cause Iím seen pics on fbook. As for togwotee, I donít know where youíre planning on staying but according to the togwotee mountain lodge website, they donít open until dec 15. I donít know if thatís a hard open date or not. But if anyone has info on Teton pass, thatíd be appreciated!

There was confirmation they are riding up there and snow is good currently. Also I did have confirmation from the lodge that they open the 1st and they already have enough snow to ride there.

Let me know how it goes! We went to Colorado last year but want to try something different this year

The Following User Says Thank You to shadbehnke For This Useful Post:
skicopper (11-13-2017)
Old 11-10-2017, 03:20 AM
skicopper has a reputation beyond reputeskicopper has a reputation beyond reputeskicopper has a reputation beyond reputeskicopper has a reputation beyond reputeskicopper has a reputation beyond reputeskicopper has a reputation beyond reputeskicopper has a reputation beyond reputeskicopper has a reputation beyond reputeskicopper has a reputation beyond reputeskicopper has a reputation beyond reputeskicopper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Togwotee first weekend of December or...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadbehnke View Post
There was confirmation they are riding up there and snow is good currently. Also I did have confirmation from the lodge that they open the 1st and they already have enough snow to ride there.

Let me know how it goes! We went to Colorado last year but want to try something different this year

Thanks for the reply! We actually decided to go up to Cooke City instead just based on the snotel. Drove 13 hours today and made it to Cody. Iíll update everyone on how it goes!

Last edited by skicopper; 11-10-2017 at 03:23 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to skicopper For This Useful Post:
shadbehnke (11-10-2017)
Old 11-13-2017, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skicopper View Post
Thanks for the reply! We actually decided to go up to Cooke City instead just based on the snotel. Drove 13 hours today and made it to Cody. Iíll update everyone on how it goes!

Posted some pics from Cooke city in the MT thread